Yom Kippour War

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Advance Squad Leader. New page for me

It has been a very long time since I played ASL.   Last game was about 1982.  That was before my buddy got transferred away.  Today I found some of the game covered in years of dust.  I know I have more modules but my wife is great at hiding my stuff away.  I been searching for blogs on ASL.  A lot them just stopped blogging several years back.   Great blogs but the owners disappeared of give the game up.

My hope is to add ASL module or scenarios here.   If I think there is enough people interested I just my start another blog just for ASL.   So far the interest in Battlegroups Easy Eight game isn't very bad here.   I have added to my following list The 2 Half Squad: advance squad leader site.

Als can be found here.  the 2half squads   Also Im still looking for the ASL soltiarie module



No comments:

Post a Comment